For those of you who wanted to keep balancing your weight and still enjoying the food. I might offer a delicious and super easy Salad recipe for making your tummy feels happy and not breaking your diet goals. I got this recipe by trying many similar recipes from the Internet, mix it and by having some adjustments to my own-taste.
From this recipe you will get a healthy food as provided by the ingredients. Bit-root is very famous for detoxification and very effective to cleanse your kidney. It contains almost 40% of folic acid which could regenerate your damaged cells. Meanwhile, green pear with its sweetness contains more fibre than apples. It’s also rich with antioxidant as well as Vitamin A, C and other minerals. Last but not least, walnut here contains an omega-3 fatty acid which will shoo-shoo you away from heart stroke, but at the same time will rejuvenate your skin! How cool is that..
Well, without further much ado, here goes Mira’s homemade bit-root and pear salad with walnut and lemon vinaigrette and shaved parmesan cheese on top recipe..
– 2 medium Red Bit-root (washed, peeled, chopped into medium cubes)
– 1 big Green Pear (washed, chopped into medium size)
– mix green leaves (washed and cut into two)
– roasted walnut (roughly crushed)
– parmesan cheese (shaved)
– 1 to 2 tbsp lemon vinaigrette (you may replace it with Italian / French dressing)
– black pepper & salt (as you like)
1. Boil a water into your saucepan and put your bit-root cubes for about 3-5 minutes. You may prick it with fork to check whether it’s not overcooked. Rinse it.
2. Take a salad bowl and put the bit-root, green pear, green leaves, and toss it with lemon vinaigrette. Altogether, add a pinch of salt and black pepper (as much as you like), put it together with crushed walnut and shaved parmesan cheese. Stir it once again until it’s all covered by the vinaigrette. Rest it for 5 minutes before it’s served.
3. Take your serving plate, put it all together and try to make it like a small mountain. Sprinkle the top of it with your extra shaved parmesan cheese. Ready to serve!
HAPPY COOKING AND STAY HEALTHY!
PS: If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And don’t forget to show me your post of this recipe with #HealthySaladKeepers